California to Kennewick.

California to Kennewick.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

You know you're a mormon when...

From my Tumblr:
http://sistergresham.tumblr.com

so this isnt exclusive, I’m not saying if you don’t say these things or whatever, your not mormon, I’m just saying if you say/like/know most of these things, you probably are a mormon lol
You’ve seen this:
You’ve heard a guy say:
"You wanna hold the priesthood?" (then offers to hug you)
You say things like (or hear people say)
"Is there caffeine in this?"
"No thanks, I dont drink"
"Sorry, I can’t, its Sunday"
"Please bless this food to strengthen and nourish our bodies…"
"So this one time at institute…."
"Modest is hottest"
Are you going to the fireside tonight?"
"What temple do you want to get married in?"
"President uchtdorf is so handsome!"
"There better be refreshments"
"We should do a service project together!"
"I think she needs to re-read the for stength of youth"
"Was that a Nephi choice or a laman & lemuel choice?"
"Leggings are not pants"
"Everyones getting engaged!"
For the girls: "I’m never having my reception in a cultural hall!"

 You’ve had encounters similar to these:
OR…
"YOU’RE A VIRGIN????”

If you love these:
You go on facebook and….
have ever heard, or at least get a good chuckle out of a mormon pick up line, like:
"Is your name virtue? Because you garnish my thoughts unceasingly"
"Are you the iron rod? Cause I wanna hold onto you for the rest of eternity."
"Even with the Liahona, I get lost in your eyes."
you’ve almost called a teacher/boss “Sister” or “Brother”
you’ve closed a speech at school or work by saying “in the name of Je….”
If you know all (or most) of these abbreviations:
LDS
CTR
YSA 
SA
BOM
FHE
MTC
WOW
EFY
BYC
CES
EQ
JST
VC
DI
RM
RS
VT
YM
YW
BYU
MoTab
BSA
FTSOY

No comments:

Post a Comment