California to Kennewick.

California to Kennewick.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Temple is the House of God



On Tuesday the 22nd and had the amazing blessing to be able to go to the Temple to receive my endowments and wow!! So amazing!!! I know that the Temple really is the House of God! I felt the spirit soooooooooooooo strong! Stronger than I ever have! From the moment I walked in I felt it! But especially during the Initiatory, my heart was truly full! I felt so much love and like my sins really have been forgiven! And the promises made they are sooo incredibly beautiful <3 The Endowment was so cool and spiritual! It also reminded me of how important it is to prepare our MINDS in addition to our spirits to help us understand. Of course, we won't understand it all at first, but good preparation and study will help so much! But really, preparing our hearts and spirits is the most important part. Then, the Celestial Room <3 It really is a piece of Heaven on Earth and where the spirit of the Lord dwells sooo powerfully! I never wanted to leave! I was reminded that my dad (a very inactive member) was at the Visitor Center waiting, but I couldn't leave, plus some time in the VC is good for him. Haha. But really, everyone who reads this, please do all that is necessary to prepare yourselves to go to the Temple to make those amazing covenants with our Father. I promise that if you are worthy and ready that you will have more strength, peace and joy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment